St. John’s – St. James Episcopal Church / St. James Educational Center

church and educational building exterior

St. John’s – St. James Episcopal Church / St. James Educational Center This property is located in the John Elliot Square Historic District of Roxbury, Massachusetts and includes two historically significant structures and one contemporary addition. Ionic Hall, one of the oldest surviving brick buildings in Roxbury, is a circa 1800 Federal Style mansion. St. Luke’s Chapel of 1901 is … VIEW PROJECT +

Carriage House – Adaptive Reuse

Diagram, engineering drawing Description automatically generated

Carriage House – Adaptive Reuse Park Street School Annex / Boston MA The “Flat of the Hill” is the lower portion of Beacon Hill that was formerly part of the Charles River Basin. Like the adjacent Back Bay of Boston, the land was filled in the 19th century for expansion of the city. Most of lower Beacon Hill was occupied … VIEW PROJECT +

Park Street School Boston, Massachusetts

school exterior and interior

  Park Street School Boston, Massachusetts Park Street School, a 240-student elementary school in the Beacon Hill Historic District, is in a restored 25,000 square foot structure that was built in 1913 as the first fireproof school building in Boston. Originally known as the Brimmer School, it was subsequently used by several colleges until Park Street School purchased it and … VIEW PROJECT +

Boston Trinity Academy

Boston Trinity Academy exterior

Boston Trinity Academy Boston, Massachusetts Founded in 2002, Boston Trinity Academy commenced their middle and high school classes in a rented facility. In the summer of 2004, they retained Mills Whitaker Architects to assist them with evaluating possible future sites for their permanent facilities. BTA’s consideration of the first two facilities that were evaluated, a former church campus and a … VIEW PROJECT +

Carriage House- Boston, MA – Adaptive Reuse

Exterior of a school

Carriage House – Adaptive ReusePark Street School Annex / Boston MA The “Flat of the Hill” is the lower portion of Beacon Hill that was formerly part of the Charles River Basin. Like the adjacent Back Bay of Boston, the land was filled in the 19th century for expansion of the city. Most of lower Beacon Hill was occupied with … VIEW PROJECT +